Saturday 2 March 2013

BEYONCE by Nerea

                                                   BEYONCÉ

NAME: Beyoncé Giselle Knowles  

AGE: 31

DatDe of birth: 4 September  1981

Start sing: Virgo

Hobbies: Looking after her baby


Shes the new queen of RNB Dangerously in love, her first slo album, was a worldwide hit.

A singer: Beyonce is very talented. She sing fantastic RinB songs. Her solo album, Dangerousty in Love, is a big success.

An actress:
Beyonce makes films, too. She is very ambitious. I want to be a lengd she say.

Destinys Chld:
Beyonce is in the group Destinys child, with kelly Rowland and Michelle william. Destinys Child wants to mace a new album this year.


Grapel music:
Beyonce starred singin in her church choir. She loved to sing and listen to B n B music. I diant wce dolld. I wanted a micropone and a stereo she says.

The real reserved. I am very  different when I am on stagge, s he say.

No comments:

Post a Comment